Friday, February 5, 2010

Blueberry Muffins

Do you ever have one of those eureka moments when you find a perfect recipe for something that you have been trying to find the perfect recipe for forever? I knew I was having one of those moments the second I opened the oven and saw how beautiful these babies were. Perfectly golden on the top and they came cleanly out of the pan. Holy crap were they good!
The sugar topping leaves the most awesome crunch on the top and the muffins are moist and full of berries. Please, please, please try these! I finally found a blueberry muffin recipe that os perfect and delicious. Now if only I could do the same for chocolate chip cookies...

The recipe is from Cook's Illustrated, but Basically Baked got permission to reprint the recipe! Enjoy!

1 comment:

Brendon said...

Totally know what you mean by the "eureka moment." I just found the most AMAZING sugar cookie recipe! Well, the dough is incredible (I haven't baked the cookies yet)!!

I'm so excited to decorate & deliver the cookies...if only my job didn't get in the way of getting to it sooner rather than later. :)

-Stephanie

Related Posts with Thumbnails